On this page you will find the maximum and minimum lengths for extended trunking, plus all other Petflap dimensions. Please let us know if there is any information you need not presented here.
- Maximum length extended trunking 610mm
- Minimum length trunking 40mm
- Pet access: 103mm x 187mm each side (Click to download a life-size PDF of the pet access flap to cut out, if you want to test whether your pet can fit through.)
- Outer Frame: 295mm
- Trunking diameter: round Petflap – 253mm diameter; square-edged Petflap 253 x 253mm
- Door hole cut: 256mm minimum – see fitting leaflet
- Suitable for doors up to 65mm deep (trunking 70mm long)
- Front sits 3mm (max 4.5mm) proud of surface it’s attached to (to fit sliding glass doors)
Please note: we can’t retrofit extended trunking to a Petflap that already has regular trunking fitted. If you need extended trunking please don’t buy through the cart but contact us and we will create your Petflap order separately. We will need to know how long your trunking needs to be, and we always add on a little to allow for the fitting ring and small variations between your measurements and ours.
As well as longer trunking (the longest so far delivered is 61cm), we can also provide a Petflap with shorter trunking, down to about 40mm.
Other shape and size Petflaps
Please get in touch if you’re looking for anything different from our standard model. We can provide Petflaps with square front frames and rear rings, in mixed colours and with larger front frames.
A square front Petflap, shown here, is suitable for covering the corners of a square hole cut big enough to accommodate the Petflap trunking. This typically happens if an existing square hole left over from a top-hung catflap is being replaced, and the square hole is being enlarged rather than a circular hole cut.
These are all special orders and take about two weeks from ordering. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements.