A kinder, draughtproof pet door
COVID19/CORONAVIRUS LOCKDOWN (update issued 7/7/20): We are able to continue manufacturing and despatching the Petflap draughtproof pet door during the Covid-19 restrictions.
Why is our draughtproof pet door better?
We love our Petflap. The benefits of this better pet door include:
- a draughtproof flap that doesn’t rattle or bang
- a gentle closing action that won’t trap paws or tails
- twin perspex peep holes
- easy opening for the old and infirm pet
- easy fitting into glass
- a simple and reliable locking mechanism
- quiet operation
We can supply your Petflap with extended trunking to go through highly-insulated thick walls, old stone walls or any other wall thicker than usual. Extended trunking is quoted for on a per-case basis and is fitted during manufacture, so please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. We can supply your Petflap with any combination of black and white front, and with black or white trunking.
We also have some scope to make alterations to the front plate to accommodate a smaller space or existing holes that are bigger than 258mm. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
What is The Petflap made of?
The Petflap is made from laminated ABS plastic and perspex with a corrosion-free stainless steel pivot.
Our recent switch to black ABS allows us to use material that incorporates recycled plastic, and is itself recyclable. This is the same plastic used in premium cars.
How do you get The Petflap?
- The Petflap retails from £69 including VAT, plus shipping (£10 P&P within UK, worldwide prices dependent on location and carrier)
- Order online at www.ecoflapdirect.co.uk